Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello T-BEX Friends!

Travel Blog Exchange
Last night was the first of several kick off parties for the Travel Bloggers Exchange conference in Keystone Colorado this weekend. So far, I have discovered such an awesome crowd of bloggers that I am just thrilled to meet. Writing is a solitary pursuit, one on one with a keyboard. Therefore, it is such a privilege to be surrounded not just by other writers, but those who share a passion for travel writing online. I have no doubt that as this conference unfolds, I will be discovering all sorts of new directions for my work.

If you stumbled across this site after getting my business card, check out the links on the right to all the sites I am currently writing for. Where possible, these links are to just my writing within those sites.

1 comment:

Ava Apollo said...

Lovely meeting you and thanks for the pointers!