Thursday, April 12, 2012

Steele To Speak At FinCon 2012

It has been an exciting week here at Steele Street as I am going multi-media in a big way. First, there was my recent radio interview with Rudy Maxa, which reached out to over 600,000 people across the country. I have since been asked to return as a guest for his show that airs in Los Angeles on Saturday April 28th.   Next, my work appeared in Out of Denver magazine. For those of you not familiar with this medium, think of it as the Internet made out of a tree.

Finally, it was announced today that I will be a featured live, in person speaking at the Financial Bloggers Conference in Denver.

So you may be reaching this rather minimalist site and are wondering, "What the heck does this guy know about blogging?" The answer is in the top right corner under "Read My Articles At:"   Unlike many personal finance bloggers, I am a full time freelancer. I specialize in travel and personal finance and my mission is to deliver great content to some of the top sites such as Money Talks News, Wise Bread, and Money Crashers. While there is a lot of popular wisdom saying Why You Can’t Freelance Or Blog Full-Time, I am going to show otherwise.

So make plans to see me at FinCon in Denver, and I'll let you in on everything you need to know to make a go at this business.

No comments: