Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Interview With Rudy Maxa, Saturday April 7


I am excited to be featured on the weekly radio program of travel expert Rudy Maxa.  We will be discussing my recent adventures in Uganda, which I covered in an article I wrote for WiseBread, as well as here at Steele Street. This trip was incredible, and I had some experiences that I am still trying to comprehend. I am really looking forward to sharing some of these stories with Rudy and his listeners, and I hope my readers can listen in.

To listen live online, go to this link at approximately 8:15 AM Mountain, 10:15 AM Eastern.

or

Tune in on your radio during the first hour of his program. Find out which station and what time his program airs by using this link. For example, the program airs in Atlanta at 1 PM on Saturday, on AM 550 WDUN. Therefore, I my interview should air on that station at approximately 1:15 PM.

or 

The show is also simulcast on XM Radio Ch. 165 from 10am til Noon, Eastern Time.

No comments: